We are glad you made it to Johnson City! We want to share some of our favorite restaurants and activities to make your transition here easier. Check it out below and if you have any more questions, please let us know!
FAVORITE FAMILY RESTAURANTS
FAVORITE DATE NIGHT RESTAURANTS
- Founder Park
- King Commons
- Winged Deer Park
- Warrior's Path (Kingsport)
- Fish Springs at Watauga Lake
- Rotary Park - "Rotary Park consists of 10.4 acres and is one of Johnson City’s most popular parks, featuring six covered picnic shelters, restrooms, picnic tables, a multi-use playing field, and a brand new inclusive playground area. ‘Splash town’ is the newest addition to the playground and offers a play area where kids can experience 10 different water sequences."
- Farmer's Market
- 5Ks and Marathons - Bluegrass Half Marathon/Haunted Half/ Turkey Trot/Shamrock Shuffle
- Fun Fest (Kingsport)
- Apple Festival (Unicoi County)
- Jonesborough Days
- Community Christmas Tree
- Christmas Parade
- Fridays After 5 - "Come enjoy downtown Johnson City's FREE live concert series ALL summer long!!"
- Golf at Pine Oaks/Elizabethton Golf Club
- Mini Golf at Paradise Acres Family Fun Park
- Hiking at Buffalo Mountain Park
- Sailing or Boating on Watauga Lake
- Walking, Running, or Bike Riding on Tweetsie Trail - "If the weather is nice, you’ll find me trail running, hiking, or riding my bike. When it’s hot outside" - Helen